Coavas Window Film Non Adhesive Frosted Home Office Film Privacy Window Sticker Self Static Cling Vinly Glass Film for Bathroom Office Meeting Room Living Room (Matte White 17.7by78.7 Inch)
- Home Office Window Film–At a distance of one meter foil glass, privacy ≥95%. Providing privacy design to let you enjoy your life easily and safely.
- Home Office Window Film–Heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter. No adhesive, removable without any residue, static cling, easy to apply and can be applied several times. Water is the only tool you will use, more water is better.
- Home Office Privacy Film–Smooth and clean Glass Surfaces in the Bathroom, Balcony, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Office,hotel, etc. Frosted glass, cut glass and all of processed glass is not workable for this privacy window film.
- Home Office Privacy Film–Pls tear off the outside protection film before you post the privacy window film on the smooth surface. Easy to cut into any size to meet your special demands.
- Home Office Window Sticker–Size: 45*200 cm ( 17.7*78.7 inch). Pure privacy window film has good transparency, no deformation. Different size has different listings, welcome to visit Rainbow shop to choose other size.
1.Using static cling with no adhesives, the window film is easy to handle and install, even can be recycled when it wrinkled.
2.This window film privacy is thick enough to give the privacy in anticipation.
Privacy Window film Specification:
Size: 17.4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches
Weight: 9.9 ounces
Privacy Window film operating instruction:
Step 1. Keep Window or Glass clean
Step 2. Wet the Window or Glass with water( Soapy water will be the best choice )
Step 3. Remove the Static Film from backing protect sheet ( Please MAKE SURE you have removed it before you apply the matte window film to glass)
Step 4. When you install it, apply to wet glass and smooth with hands.
Step 5. Squeegee away air bubbles and redundant water.
Step 6. Much easier than Wall Decals,two people work together more efficiently.
Step 7. Enjoy your works!
If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner. It comes off cleanly leaving no residue.