- 10.0 megapixel digital camera
- Compact size and usability with 3.0″ bright color LCD for viewing images
- Prints 2×3″ full color images in less than 1 minute
- Prints instantly with ZINK® Zero ink® printing technology
- SD compatible for expanded memory, up to 32GB
The Polaroid Z2300 features an integrated printer with ZINK Technology, enabling users to instantly capture, edit and in less than a minute print full color, 2×3″ prints. Along with the ability to easily upload images to any social media platform, the Z2300 combines a compact form factor with a host of fun, easy-to-use features to create the ultimate social media machine.
Imagine a camera that lets you choose any of five picture qualities, gives you a 6-power zoom lens, an external LCD color monitor, 32MB of internal and 4GB of external storage, three choices of compression quality, a 5-mode flash strobe, three choices of picture metering, seven methods of white balancing, smile detection, time stamping, and then, when all those parameters come together for an exposure, the camera prints you a 2X3-inch hardcopy delivering it out of the side of the camera.
Well, not really. After all, this is what people have come to expect from a Polaroid camera; isn’t it? All that said, Polaroid wanted to give this camera even more of a “Wow” factor. They added high definition video recording capability. You now have three photographic miracles in one phenomenal package, a digital still-image camera, an HD video camera and a color printer. The Z2300 from Polaroid. Now, that’s amazing!
Integrated Printer Features
* Snap, print, share no computer connections needed
* 2×3″ full-color prints
* Smudge-proof photos with better picture quality and peel-back, sticky paper for extra fun
* No Ink. No Hassles. no ink cartridges or ribbons to throw away
* View and crop images on camera before printing
* Option to print date, file number
* Add a fun and useful border to your photo
* Upload custom borders
* Option to print in black and white and fun shades of the Polaroid logo colors
* Save photos to camera or SD card
* Polaroid Z2300 uses new Premium 2×3″ ZINK Paper