- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: SharkBite Faucet Installation Kit requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping or glue. Just push to create a watertight seal
- PERFORMANCE: Rated to 200 psi and 200 Degree F. Use in Potable water and Hydronic Heating applications
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT: SharkBite hose connector inlet fits Copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT Pipe and connects them in any combination
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
SharkBite Faucet Kit with Angle Stop
The SharkBite Faucet Install Kit has everything you need to install a new kitchen faucet or sink. This faucet install kit includes:
- 2x SharkBite 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch (3/8 inch O.D.) Push-to-Connect Angle Stop Valves
- 2x 5 foot 1/4 inch PEX pipe tubing
- 2x 1/4 inch (3/8 inch O.D.) SharkBite Swivel Faucet Connectors
- 1x 1/4 inch Chrome Trim Cover that reverses as a disconnect clip to remove the pipe from the valve if needed.
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite push connect fittings are the no fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.