- Katzco-Magnetic Hide a Key Holder – Never get locked out again – Avoid expensive locksmith calls &, office or car again, Easy to hide where only you can find it – under bumper, on frame or other metal object- Keeps a spare key under your car for emergencies Great for kids coming home from school- Easy to place where only you can find it in or outdoors; holds keys 3-3/4″ length x 1-1/2″ width- Easy to hide where only you can find it – under bumper, on frame or other metal object
- Made From Heavy Duty Plastic High performance permanent Magnetic magnets base adheres to any metal Magnetic base holds firmly on to any ferrous metal (iron, steel) surface 1 heavy-duty Superior magnets hold to any steel surface Double powerful magnets holds firm on roughest bumps in the road
- Made of rugged black plastic that will not rust. Rust-proof, tough & weather-resistant ABS case stays securely closed, protects key – Made extra-large to accommodate modern multi-function keys, maximum ; 3″ x 1-1/4″ x 3/8″ – Made from high quality steel tool Plastic construction; will not rust Exact fit precision formed Rust-proof, tough & weather-resistant ABS case stays securely closed, protects key
- Each Key Compartment Measures approximately Dimensions: Fits most home auto keys, cash & other objects 3″ x 1-1/4″ x 3/8″ Lid Slides Side To Side Excellent Quality Holds 5-6 large keys or keys with large rubber heads Heavy duty, durable construction. Key case may have either silver or gold color lettering or graphic.
- Ideal for use on all vehicles, or any magnetic surface where you want to hide a key for emergencies.- Hide one inside your car bumper and one inside your mailbox Adds security on long trips from home Strong magnet Hide a spare key to avoid getting locked out Holds most home and auto keys.
Three Pack Set Hide-a-Key-Holder-
designed to store a spare house key or a small car key under your vehicle
Want to hide a spare key near the doorway but don’t want it to be detected?
Have you ever accidentally locked yourself out of your home or vehicle? Suppose your child or pet is accidentally ?
Or, suppose you left your house key inside when you went outside to retrieve the mail, and you forgot to unlock the door.?
Sound familiar? Here is a great solution. !!!
A service call from a professional locksmith? can cost well over 0-plus the inconvenience of locking yourself out of home or car.
or track down your relative or neighbor, who (hopefully) has your spare key?
here is a simple and inexpensive solution to what can be a dangerous, expensive, and frustrating situation!
this well constructed, high quality, Simple to install Hide-a-Key-Holder
just find a hidden area of metal that attracts the magnet
(Hint: if the metal has rust, that means it contains iron). Clean/brush the surface slightly so the magnet makes strong contact.
If you’re attaching to a vehicle,!!!
pick a spot that isn’t directly exposed to water or sand sprayed from the wheels. Also, a handy way to ‘exchange’ keys if someone else needs to pick-up a vehicle at the airport, etc.
Magnetic key case measures about
3. 7/8″ x 1. 15/16″ 0.75 inches. It will hold most any key, It has 1 strong magnets on the back that will adhere very securely to any clean, ferrous metal (steel or iron) surface.
Who doesn’t need this item?,
There are other cheaper imitations of this key case out there, but they are usually considerably smaller, and the magnets are not nearly as strong. You don’t always get what you pay for, but you always pay for what you get.